Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mama...Itchy



This is what you will hear from Chloe almost the whole of today. She has started to scratch & tells me that she feels itchy. I feel so helpless watching her suffer. She's been pretty whiney at times , everything you give her she will say DONT WANT...

Chloe for sure has contracted chicken pox. I received a call from school during lunch time yesterday. Teacher Monica reported that they noticed small red dots on Chloe's body during bath time. Chloe seemed to be restless & had a poor appetite. She refused to eat anything except drinking milk, bananas & apples. She is quite reluctant to take her medications & I have resort to mixing them with ribena. Well at least this method works & she is still manageable.

This is really bad for us especially since our renovations just started. Well..priority will surely go to Chloe. Pete & I will work out our schedule. We will take turns taking care of her before she is well enough to go back to school.

I do really hope Chloe will be able to withstand this round of virus attack on her little body & get well soon.

No comments: