Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Wedding Of The Year - Tricia & Sam


backdated Post:

20th September 2008 marks the day my airen (Tricia) & Sam ties the knot. I've waited eagerly for this day to come. Yes I am quite worried she cant find OR won't find a partner!! She is quite picky!

I've known Tricia during our IRC days..10 years of friendship. As she was walking down the aisle, I could feel her happiness.

The wedding dinner was held at the Fairmount Hotel. Pete, Chloe & I were present for the solemnisation ceremony. Tricia was the most beautiful bride on that day, she looked radiant & happy. The speech by her was the most touching part of the entire evening. I was still rocking Chloe to sleep in my arms when Tricia delivered the speech. I was very touched by every word she said. I could hardly control my tears & they kept on pouring. In fact, I was quite embarrassed & conscious if anyone spotted me tearing.

Me & Chloe before the sobbing starts :P


I enjoyed the dinner tremendously as I was pleasantly surprised by the attendance of a few of my irc mates whom we used to chat online years ago.

Airen, I wish you happiness always :)

No comments: