Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tired Mummy

I have been putting off blogging for about 2 weeks now? I am tired & quite lazy (hee). Perhaps working on Sundays has taken a toll on me. Or am I finding excuses for myself?

Recently Chloe has been quite cranky & sticky to me. She seems to prefer playing on my bed rather than on the new bumper mat that I bought for her. She will extend her hands & insist i carry her leaving me no time to finish chores at home.

Over the past 2 weeks, I've seen Chloe advance again. I PERSONALLY tried to feed her mixed fruit cereal & she loves it! I was quite excited to see her swallowing spoonfuls after spoonfuls of cereal I put into her mouth. She can wallop up half a bowl at lightning speed!

During play on my bed, Chloe can literally stand while supporting her palms on the wall! This she did oblivious to me staring hard at her when I am blow drying my hair. That reminds me of her small little adventure at Gymboree last Sunday with daddy Pete.

Daddy remarked Little Chloe simply enjoyed herself, (oh! with the company of her little friends & aunties from March Mummies SMH Forum) playing with balls, crawling up & down & into 'tunnels'. What a pity vain Mummy is at a salon doing her hair & did not witness Little Chloe having tremendous fun at the Gym.

So here it is...a short summary of the developments of the little Angel - Chloe :)

No comments: